Every year, WYNG Foundation and Hatton Trust co-organise the WYNG-Hatton Lecture on topics related to medical ethics and law.
- 2018: How medicine is changing – a perspective from a clinical scientist by Prof Patrick Maxwell,
- 2017: The Power of Law as a Tool for Health and Justice by Prof Lawrence O. Gostin,
- 2016: Data Protection in an Age of User-Generated Content by Dr David Erdos,
- 2015: The Ethics of Reproductive Technologies: Some Tools for Thinking by Prof Tim Lewens,
- 2014: Criminalising Sickness? Liability for the Transmission of Disease by Prof John Spencer,